Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wow. Where did the time go?

While I've been preparing for the feast that will go down in just a few days here in Chile, there seems to be not enough hours in the day. Oh my gaaaah.

Anyway, as a distraction from my sojourn into insanity let's focus on some beautiful things that are making me excited for summer!

I've just come across a lovely blog (rockstar diaries) that make me want to completely rethink my wardrobe. I especially love Taza's (and her husband and baby's) style.

For instance, I'd love to be rocking this swimsuit and scarf combo on the beach (all photos from her blog):


Her hair has me wishing I still had my long locks (and did I mention her bright collection of lipsticks? oh my my):

Also, what would summer be without an arsenal of fresh recipes?

I am looking forward to making some:
Source: ?
Accompanied with some of this:

Source: Mrs. Lilien

Hello, Summer. I think I like you.

2 comments: