Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Inspiration

I'm sorry if this is somewhat of a lazy post. I've been sick for the past two days. But I guess that's what you get for hanging out with a guy who had the flu. 

Anyway.

Every now and again I find something that really sticks with me and I let it hang around on my desktop so that I can look at it whenever I need some good inspiration.

Here is my current list. I don't remember many of the sites where I found them (oops) but please let me know if they're yours! Someday I'll get better at this.

1. This happens to be one of the photos that does have a known owner. Behold, floppy sun hat, cute high-waisted bikini, and look at that beautiful view! I die.
image

2. This is not really a picture, but I think that it's a nice little list to keep around.
image

3. My mother's family is from the south and this picture reminds me of the summers I spend there. For me, this picture is instantly relaxing. 
I think I found this at simplelovely

4. This image (and bride!) has an ethereal beauty that I would love at my own wedding someday. Don't you love that braid?



That's pretty much it, folks.
Here's to having an inspired Tuesday. Hopefully, snot-free.

No comments:

Post a Comment