Wednesday, August 10, 2011

This cold weather has really been bringing me down. What a surprise when the sun decided to come out and create a beautiful (and warm, yesss!) day. Too bad i've been stuck inside finishing up a final paper. I did get to sneak in a walk and I'm already dreaming of summer. Yes, I know, it's confusing. I'm in a different hemisphere.

Pepa and I have friends in Spain and ever since I came across this blog I can't stop thinking about Ibiza.
Let's take a little trip to Ibiza.
This is what I would wear, thanks to the lovely Madame de Rosa (from Spain):


One of my favorite things about Chile is the abundance of fresh fruit juice that is available. Almost every restaurant or food stand will have some kind of fresh juice to order. My favorite happens to be melon (Pepa's is pina/pineapple). Luckily, a little bit of fresh juice has the ability to transport me straight to Ibiza. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment