Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dreaming

It's been a dreary day in Vina del Mar.
Today is also my first official day of work... and I can't seem to be able to keep my head in the game.

Today I'm dreaming.

I'm dreaming of hitting the road.
Going back to everything I know and love.

Please excuse the dirty side mirror...

today I am dreaming of all those things that are so far away from me now...

Like lovely friends in Vancouver



I miss the quirkiness of Whidbey Island



I miss summer music festivals at the Gorge with friends.

I could go on and on.
I miss you very much Pacific Northwest, especially in the summer.




I think on days like this it's important to remember all those things that you love about those you've left. Then, after you've sat with those memories, you let them go and enjoy the place where you now find yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment