Monday, June 6, 2011

The ebb and flow of things

Admittedly, I am neglectful of my blog... It's been almost two years since my last post. So here I am in Chile again, and ready for another shot at the blog world. Interestingly, this realization came about due to homesickness. I currently have one foot here in Chile and one in the United States. While some people thrive as vagabonds I just feel homeless. I can't seem to be able to lay down my roots long enough before I have to tear them up again.

So, in an attempt to gather my thoughts and understand how it is I belong in these two very different cultures and very distant countries, I want to share in this space.

I can't promise that I will always be on top of things, nor can I promise that it'll always be interesting, but that's life isn't it. I hope you enjoy my adventures as I try to make this little apartment feel like home. Between Pepa and I, we'll make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment